- Holbrook is a safe, child friendly, learning environment.
- Holbrook is a welcoming place where everyone is accepted and respected.
- Holbrook is a school with dedicated professionals who strive to make a difference.
- Holbrook is a place that consistently promotes community involvement through various organizations, businesses, and family contribution.
- Holbrook is a place where curriculum drives instructions.
We, at Holbrook Elementary, are committed to creating a school in which there are no limits to academic success for all students.
966 students as of September 17, 2018.
(as indicated in the 2018-19 AEIS Report)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN - 27.1%
- HISPANIC - 63.1%
- WHITE - 6.6%
- NATIVE AMERICAN - 0.6%
- ASIAN - 1.7%
- PACIFIC ISLANDER - 0.1%
- TWO OR MORE RACES - 0.7%
- ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED - 58.3%
CURRICULUM - ELEMENTARY